Monday 3 June 2013

The weekly challenge

This weeks weekly challenge - 7 lines in 7 minutes.


Gregory - once upon a time there lived a brown creature with orange spots on its head with yellow spots on its body with a big toothy mouth and a tail as long as a school bus. They are called long tails. There are different types.

Jason - so I saw a zombie then another then another then another. I tried throwing garlic at it it did nothing so I gave up and well had a snickers. I saw a vampire 'here we go again'

Lourona - hi my name is Lourona. I like the colour burgundy for those who don't know what burgundy looks like it is like a purpley reddy brown-ish colour. I do not like Barbie.

Heath - In the weekend I went to see fast and furious 6 there was guns cars mega sized planes and TANKS! The fast and furious team had to work with the cop who usually tried to arrest them they had to stop the bad guys. My favourite part was when the tank was running over all the cars.

Liam - Bear Grylss is a rad character who has a tv show called man vs wild. Each time he's on he's in a different location showing you how to survive he shows you how you can survive no matter what he also tells life changing stories about people dying and the mistakes they made. He shows you lots of different traps.


3 comments:

  1. Love these quick challenge pieces guys. It would be amazing to see how much you could write in 15 minutes, wouldn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start that again.......

    Absolutely Megan! This is our weekly challenge we do as part of a 'you choose' writing segment. The students get to write whatever they want for a certain period of time within so many lines and each week we add a line and an extra minute. We have had some great writing so far and I am looking forward to the next few weeks with this. Watch this space for more samples :-) and thanks for commenting :-)

    ReplyDelete