Sunday 25 August 2013

What is all this mess?




Your parents walk into your room one Saturday morning....... 'Oh my goodness what is with this mess?' They ask. Reply with.....Well.......... 
What happened to your room that is was so messy and untidy? Write a creative answer that you would use to get you out of trouble with your parents.
Perhaps a spider monkey circus came to town and stayed over last night in your room. They played with your toys, tried on your clothes and had a picnic under your bed leaving banana skins behind, salami club sandwiches and skinned grapes.


Well............





















Well...... Dr Strange Glove and his evil Glumps teleported into my room and glooped everywhere. The super Moshi's were trying to save the room but Dr Strange Glove was too powerful and he hypnotised the super Moshi's and he said to wreck my room. So they smashed my room and my bed had no legs and my art cupboard tipped over. I had no door and my covers were ripped to death and my pillow had no pillow case. My ceiling had fallen down and my windows were smashed. My clothes got ripped. A lot of my toys were glooped to pieces. And that is why my bedroom is such a mess!!!!!

By Will Room 1


Well....... 1000000000 monkeys escaped from the zoo and came into my room and started chewing all my clothes. Then the Avengers came into my room. Then they killed all the monkeys and left. Then my brother came in and started messing my room because he loves monkeys. Then he got tired and went to bed. Then an alien came and tried to zap me with lasers but he hit the walls and my wardrobe and my bed. Then a 32 foot giant stepped on the alien and put a hike in my roof. Then a tornado came and swept the giant away. Then the tornado blew my wardrobe away. Clothes went everywhere! Then it went away. Then a war ship dropped a bomb into my room. My walls collapsed faster than you could say Noldoldols. Then Bob The Builder came and started building my room back up. Then an elephant came falling from the sky and squashed bob. But it wasn't my fault! And that is why my room is such a mess like a dump....suddenly a meteor came and blew up my room..

By Koby Room 2


Well.....there was a tornado inside my room which the Flash stopped but he messed up my room up even more. Then Mandarin threw a cupboard at Flash and then Ironman threw my bed at Mandarin and they kept throwing my stuff at each other. Then an alien shot a plasma cannon at Ironman but they missed and hit my wardrobe which blew up and spilled its contents onto the floor which included a picture of Superman which I drew a moustache on and then Superman got angry at me and threw me into my cupboard which Harry Potter had to explode to get me out. And that is why my room is messy!

By Theo Room 3


Well......Dad and me put up a tramp in my room and we had a midnight feast and fell off the tramp and a monster came into my room and ate bananas and grapes. Plus some sandwiches under the tramp then the next weird thing happened I met an alien and he said 'hi my name is Baaptroop' and he played with my toys. Plus opened my drawers and then the monster and the alien had a fight on my bed. A boxing match actually. Which looked pretty funny then a clown came through my window and threw a bouncy ball at the alien and the monster stole a pie from the clown and threw it at the clown. The clown fell over and they got out of my room when dad shouted 'STOP!!!!' And that's why your standing here shouting at me. See they are  still standing outside waiting there so when you go they will come back in. 'Yeah right' mum said. 'Just wait here all night and then maybe they might come back in.' 'Im not staying here all night I want to get back to sleep!' 'Ok ok.'

By Nathan Room 2





Well......

On Saturday a lion came into my room and played stick hockey with the fastest man in the world and the fastest man in the world brought a weight lifter and was on the second floor. 'Why was he on the second floor? So it can be more private for him' a minute later casplat! Boom! Weeoooweeeooo! Boom! Boom! He fell on my Ifle Tower in my room and I only had two blocks left to go and it was too much weight on my bed that it collapsed on the ground and his guts splattered all over my bedroom and I had a messy bedroom and I his bottom for his face and I had a liver on my back and then a helicopter crashed into my face and a missile came with lightening followed by hail. Then a marching band crashed the rest of my room and a stampede of elephants crashed my guts and soul with my dreams and my MP3 player and a brick house crushed my bed. Then my window collapsed with a drop off a pen then the window fell and a ninja put a TNT bomb in my closet and it exploded my room up and then the earth came to an end and the universe died....and that's why my room is a mess!

By James Room 13




















No comments:

Post a Comment